At TGN, visitor privacy is of paramount importance. This is information about how TGN uses personal identifying information visitors provide. "Personal identifying information" is information that individually identifies a person, such as name, physical address, email address, and telephone numbers.
TGN asks for some personal information in order to create an account. Visitors are required to register to be able to see prices and to order merchandise. Registering visitors may be asked for the following information:
- A login name and password (which visitors will use in the future to access their account)
- Business Name
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (visitors can uncheck a box asking for permission to send emails in the future)
- How did you find us? (visitors fill in an answer)
If a visitor places an order, TGN asks for the ordering visitor's billing and shipping address. The visitor may be given the option to enter a purchase order number and any special notes about the order. TGN uses that information to provide the service.
Once registered, a customer is allowed to see prices and quantities, and to put items into a shopping cart. Customers/visitors receive an automatically generated email with transaction details.
- To hold the items the customer has placed into a shopping cart during an ordering session.
- To store a session code for the customer. A session code is a unique number generated by the TGN site to identify each shopping instance.
All visitors/customers can reset their browsers to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some TGN web site features or services may not function properly without cookies.
TGN does not share any personally identifying information with any other company or individual.
By using TGN's services, visitors/customers consent to transmission of their personally identifying information to TGN as necessary for TGN to maintain its site and provide service to its customers.
Changes to this Policy